Friday 19 August 2011

Present for a Friend

Well wasn't it lovely to actually sit and sew. Felt a bit jealous of  Shiralee Stiches new sewing room . It was on my mind as to what I could do to revamp mine. I used bits and pieces from my stash to make the "Vintage Sewing Cushion "(by Debbie Magee) for my friend Gail's birthday.  We had a lovely stitching night last week 2 birthdays so we didn't get as much sewing done as we should have.  I am off to school camp for a week, are you not jealous???.It is in a beautiful location though in the hinterland and ranges. Sorry the photo is not that great but it is from my phone. forgot the camera....

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I am so jealous of Shiralee's new room too.......lovely sewing cushion......off to choir camp with primary age girls........

Googy Girl said...

the pincushion is just lovely, the fabrics and lace make it perfect, shame my birthday was last month.....
totally jealous of Shiralee's sewing room, my stuff is packed in plastic crate's in the linen press and under the bed and the machine lives in a sewing cabinet that alsways looks like Mt Vesuvius
.....LOL oh well when the girls row ip i will have a sewing room

Shiralee Stitches said...

Oh dear....didn't mean to make you jealous!!! It is rather lovely to have it all sorted and workable now. I love the pincushion, beautiful colours, Jenny.