Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Bobbin Storage



After curing the  hangover what can I do with the empty container.....    Dress it up and use it to carry bobbins in. I dressed mine up to carry the threads for my Sue Daley projects.






 I couldn't make up my mind which fabrics to use for my pin cushion  ... maybe I will make both.


Love the colours Anni Downs uses .... I tried to use very similar ones 

Finished pin cushion  for my SAL (anAnni Downs design)
I also decided to finish filling 2 other little items that were lurking in my sewing room suing " finish me please ...."
 Blue Pin cushion designed by by Sue Daley  the  2 others designed by Anni Downs.


My next project started ..... Sewing case by Anni Downs







4 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely work on the pincushion, it does look like Anni's. Great fabric choices for the bag too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic idea with the container...gorgeous pincushion

Chookyblue...... said...

cute pincusion.........like your thread containers.........

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Great idea and so pretty. Love your projects you are making too :)