Saturday 2 November 2013

Catching Up

Today I had a day at home Yeh!.......  I decided to;  One- clean up my sewing room; which often gets things dumped there that don't belong and

Two - do some sewing ...Surprise, Surprise....


I did some mending and altering .....boring.

Then I finished the bind on a quilt I made at least 2 years ago.  Just have to hand stitch it tonight...hoping for a good movie....

I also finished the little table runner I started at Chooky's . It actually fits perfectly into a big wooden tray I bought in August on a trip home from the coast.  Love big wooden Trays!!!!







Love this Fabric - don't know if you can see the gold line around the edges of the flowers


Just love this little pin wheel. I have to thank 'Fairy Girl ' for a couple of the pinwheel colours.



Have to have something to carry out the drinks

Not sure which one I like the best ......blue or green.


Thanks for visiting 

Jen






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your runner is gorgeous Jenny i love the colours so lovely and fresh and you will feel great when the binding is sewn down,i do love the flower fabric and i love gold on fabrics.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

fairy girl like the runner and said it looks good on the tray......

I love it............must use my little ruler........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks fantastic Jen...

Cheryll said...

Love those colours together... and it's a PeRFecT fit for the drinks carrying tray too...lol :)

Susan said...

Perfect little runner for Summer dinks, and fits the tray so well. My sewing room always ends up with 'other' stuff in it too.

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

Love your pinwheels..fairy girl is good with colour.. she's been trained well! Xx

Googy Girl said...

Your Pin wheel looks great, why is it that the sewing room is always the dumping ground for everything........