Sunday 16 August 2015

A little of the Past

Hi Everyone. I have't blogged for so long , the sewing mojo has  been a bit slow lately life is in the way..  again. 

But hopefully it's regained and I will post some things next week.  I have been stitching some Lucy Boston blocks ( EPP by Shiralee stitches) .

But today a little reminiscing about a past pin cushion day.


A while back we shared all of our pincushions. By far the oldest and most interesting was this little gem belonging  to Christine's grandmother.  So cute and in such good condition. 

Do you have one or may pin cushions? 

Do you collect them or make them to give away?

Do you rather big ones or small ones?




4 comments:

Susan said...

A beautiful collection of pin cushions Jen. I have quite a few dotted around the house, and most of them don't even get used! It's usually the tiny detail that attracts me, but I love simple ones too.

Cheryll said...

Lovely collection Jen. I have a basket full too... big, little, ornate, simple...mostly all received as gifts too...so that makes them even more special. Lovely post. xox

Chookyblue...... said...

I have lots and love getting/making different ones..........

Janice said...

What a wonderful collection. You can never have too many pincushions.