Wednesday 5 July 2017

Holiday Photos


B and I have just come home from a 3 day taster cruise and the theme was Christmas in July. We left Brisbane Saturday and returned Tuesday morning. I have never cruised before so I hope the photos don't bore you. The weather was glorious for winter and everything about the cruise was great. I can see how these quilt designers are taking sessions on cruises. It would be great.



We had a suite ... so spoilt




Christmas in July theme ...


Just like a hotel inside 

Sailing out of Brisbane 




Our balcony
 



no cooking , no cleaning 





















3 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Wow! I had no idea I was so behind in your posts! You've been busy! Lots of Christmas ideas and even a cruise! Lucky you.

Chookyblue...... said...

Glad you had a great time jenny.....

Anonymous said...

wow Jenny this looks like so much fun,so glad you and Bernie had a great time xx