Friday 31 January 2020

A Little Back Surgery

Well I'm sure you all know what these socks and beautiful stockings mean. I have been dealing with 6 months of crazy painful sciatic pain. Finally they found a little bone growth was protruding into the nerve. So Tuesday I had it removed. I am up and about slowly and it will be a while before I can do anything strenuous but to have the pain gone is worth it. The op pain will pass quickly I hope. So now to find some stitching to do. I wonder if I have any???? 


5 comments:

Janice said...

What a relief it will be to be rid of that pain. I’m sure you can find some stitching to pass the time. Take care.

Cheryll said...

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.
Enjoy the quiet time though when you find some stitching...xox

Susan said...

Glad the op went well - and you are back to normal very soon.
If you cant find any sewing - I'm sure a few of us could send you some! LOL
Take care

Denice Barker said...

Happy days! You will be moving in no time. Bring on the hand stitching!

Chookyblue...... said...

Hope your going well jen.... Take it easy....