Saturday 6 March 2021

Better Late Than Never

 Today I got to finishing the flimsy for a couple of Christmas wall hangings. I've only ad them on my sewing table since  October  Shhh....They are so simple , why did they sit there so long?  I have also been working on my EPP project so I am achieving a little at a time. Co Vid is finally cooling it's heels a little and we have a couple of good weekends coming up. We visited the grand kids on the weekend , they are growing up all too fast.  Hope this finds all my blog friends happy and well. 



Love this print , I love the sparkle especially at Christmas.


 

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Nice finishes Jen......

Janice said...

I hope they will be finished for next Christmas as they will be a lovely addition to your decorations. So glad you can get out and about now.

Fiona said...

Those are lovely Christmas finishes...
Hugz