Wednesday 6 March 2024

Laundry DIY

While I was working on my last Chookshed Stitchers Challenge  I was also working on another sneaky project . I have updated my laundry from a single old tub over a tin cupboard in the corner to this.

 Ta Da! I have always wanted a bench in my laundry.  The cupboards, sink, tap and bench top were from Bunnings.(DIY store).We put all the cupboards together and the builder set them in for us with the sink, taps and tiles.  Then I painted the room myself. So happy with it.








7 comments:

Janice said...

How good does that look! It must be so refreshing to do the washing now. Good on you for doing the painting.

loulee said...

Well that looks flash. It's good to have a nice space to work in when we have to do necessary stuff.

dq said...

Absolutely lovely laundry room. Mine is in an unfinished part of my basement. I am envious. Enjoy!

Gail said...

What a lovely room! You are making me jealous, my laundry room isn't big enough for a bench and sink or even just a soaking sink! Plus your looks so pretty.!

kiwikid said...

Fantastic Jenny, well done.

Lianne makes stuff said...

I would love a laundry like yours oours is huge and houses the second toilet and the big freezer. well done on the reno

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great well done Jenny..........