Friday 30 December 2011

Happy New Year

This year is going to be so different. I have posted a pic of me and hubby on my new blog page. But the most special thing is I will have a daughter from the 7th January2012. This is when our only son( only child) , Josh and Emma get married in Bundaberg so all systems go until then. I will post some photos after the wedding. Soooo. exciting. I have had a wonderful Xmas visiting family in North Queensland. I have been hotter but I don't know when. Ahaaaa! There is nothing like a tropical Christmas. Even though in my younger years I spent many years in North Queensland, for the last 23 years I have been living in the dry heat in Goondiwindi and I still can't get used to the tropical heat when we visit.  I hope everyone has a Happy and prosperous New Year and I look forward to some sewing when all wedding plans are over.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

all the best for the wedding.........I mush prefer the dry heat..........