Sunday 25 January 2015

Finally Some Sewing

While travelling I was able to get up to date with my block of the month I am doing with Kerry at "Cottage on the Hill". The wool was easy to work with while covering the many Kilometres we did over the Christmas holidays.




These are a few of my favourites, Uluru and gum nuts were my additions to make it a little more memorable for me.





I still have to do three more  squares to finish the 3 rows.

The appliqués are whip stitched and all is done  wool. The pattern is by " Wooden Spool Designs"


6 comments:

Denice Barker said...

don't you love portable projects? I love the strawberry and bees,too.

kraftier said...

Nice aplique . it seems to be tiny blocks.

Chookyblue...... said...

hey you got lots done after you left me.............looking great......

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,your blocks look fantastic ,it's great to be able to do some stitching while travelling,hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

Susan said...

It's looking good. I'm sure your little grand daughter will enjoy picking out all the pictures too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looking good Jen x