Wednesday 26 July 2017

Visitors and Finishes



This one is finally finished. I'm on a mission to get things finished and out of the cupboard.
 I have a few quilt tops to go. I quilted this one myself ( as I have shown you before) and now the bind is done. This one used some Kaffe Fassett fabrics  and was made with Kerry Swain at Cottage on the Hill.
In between preparing some Lucy Boston Blocks. Sandy from "Shiralee Stitches " does a great job with these I just wish I could sew them as fast as she sends them to me.


I have had 2 lots of unexpected  visitors over the last few days  " Chooky Blue"  , Donna and her hubby and Janis of "janimary" and her hubby .  Two different days of course. Was so nice to catch up with them all.  There was no stitching just a lovely chat over a meal. So nice to see them, thanks for calling girls.





3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

nice quilt finish.........I remember that one........stick with Lucy you will get her done........
Lovely to catch up quickly and thanks for the unexpected lunch.......

Susan said...

lovely to get a finish....and great to get visitors.

Janice said...

It was lovely to see you and we enjoyed our meal together. You are doing so well with your UFOs. I really need to do the same.