Wednesday 20 September 2017

Nundle and a Quilt for Emma.


I have just spent a weekend at Nundle with my sewing buddies. We had a lovely weekend. It's hard not to have a great time at "Cottage on the Hill "with Kerry Swain. 

My fabric selection .. I am so not a blue person but I do love this for Emma
Chevron design for a king size bed
You can't beat the view from "Hanging  Rock " near Nundle NSW
My sewing buddies,  Myself (left)  Gail (centre) and Jo 
A king size quilt , it doesn't quite look like it ,but believe me it's big.

5 comments:

Susan said...

a great quilt - and how good to come away with a finish!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow that is awesome Jen❤️❤️❤️

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely Jen

Janice said...

Another fun and productive weekend. Emma should love it.

Denice Barker said...

Love blue!