Monday 7 November 2011

Weekend of Sewing

  
I feel like i have been reading everyone's blogs and haven't said anything myself for a while. I had the best weekend we were home for once so I spent a lot of time sewing......finishing SS sewing...Sh...... . I have decided this year to try to make as many Christmas gifts as possible so I have made a start with bags , table runners and cushions .  Ok   I did say made a start.......... This morning  Monday ... before work I took one look in my sewing room which I am very lucky  to have.......and thought I wonder if very one who sews makes as much mess as I do when I just sew all weekend?????  I spent Thursday night tidying it up making sure everything was in place for my weekend of sewing......................



I just love bird houses
A Sally Giblin pattern- cushion
Does anyone else make such a mess????Oh creative space sorry!!!


My sewing friends and I collect thimbles for each other when we travel... fun


My creative space 
A Leah Paech Pattern Canningtown Patchwork  table runner . I love all things Christmas!
A page from Po's Kitchen She has the most amazing fabric pics throughout her cook book.  Inspirational!

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

goodluck with all your crafting........I love Sally patterns too.......
what a great sewing spot..........yes I make a terrible mess in mine too..........

Shiralee Stitches said...

Yes, to answer your 'do I make a mess?' question....Yes with a capital 'Y' lol.....Creativity and mess go hand in hand....loved the little peep into your beautiful sewing and creating space....lovely outlook thru the windows....really pretty cushion, and I especially love the variegated thread on the stitcheries....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I am messy as well....love your cushion...

Pine Valley Quilts said...

Love your sewing room, I can sure make a mess in mine.