Thursday 15 May 2014

Some Gifts

Had a little birthday the day we left for the US so last night at our sewing night I received a belated present from my friend Margie........She knows my favourite colour I think... A beautiful casserole carrier made in Batik fabric. I just love the fabric. Thank you Margie C.







Someone was waiting at home for us ...into mischief   

And here are her presents 


A mexican doll


A present for myself  .....I just fell in love with these shoes... found in this little shop across the SanFrancisco Bay. The shop was tucked in an alcove of daffodils. ... . Mr bird didn't mind at all Chooky.





I bought this quilt kit home ( and a couple of others)

from this beautiful shop in Senoma 






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is Evelyn,she has grown so much and I love all the gifts you bought back especially your shoes,thankyou for sharing Jenny.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your girl is so cute....gorgeous shoes....and you went to heven as well.....great photos Jen

Chookyblue...... said...

are the shoes the forgotten woops I mean belated birthday present???.......

Grethe said...

Of what a sweet little girl!, bet she enjoyed seeing you as well enjoying all the presents. Love seeing these photos as well :-)