Sunday 7 December 2014

A Christmas Tour of Our Home.


After reading Kate's blog where she took us for a tour  of her lovely home. I thought , what a nice idea . 

So I will give you a tour of mine. Bernie usually changes the blocks around to spell all sorts of crazy things that seems to have become a tradition in our house.

No it's not Christmas .. just left overs from the the 'tree decorating party".. have one every year so much better than doing it on your own when you are "empty nesters "..





Go from the kitchen to the dining room..new candle lights... a lovely gift from one of my friends ( and one of the tree decorators.)



Go the other way and the family room has a little more Christmas...kids corner.






From the dining room. Makes me feel like I am having a white Christmas when I look here.





Looking to the lounge room










Our tree





A little touch of Denmark because it holds a special place in  my heart.






 And that is it... Hope you enjoyed visiting me this Christmas. 









6 comments:

Sharm said...

I think your Christmassy decorating looks delightful!! Love how you have reddened the in Re of the coonara lol

Anonymous said...

hi jenny thankyou for sharing pics of your beautiful home decorated beautifully for xmas,love this time of the year.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

oh it looks great Jenny............

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic Jen xx

Susan said...

Looks great Jenny. Love having a peek into other people's decorating.

barbara woods said...

Beautiful every thing