Sunday 7 December 2014

Repurpose.




I have been having a bit of a clean up during decorating and some things just need to be moved out....or do they... This lovely wooden box was in my  kitchen with a cherry photo on the front. Always held plastic bags... but that's what drawers are for...

Now its in my sewing room.  Big enough to hold cutters and scissors etc ... I have had this little sewing machine trinket for ages and I think it just suites the part....


Now finish cleaning up the sewing room and get into some sewing... 








3 comments:

Sharm said...

Finding places for Christmas decorating, does tend to start a change around of things in the home lol

Anonymous said...

hi Jenny its beautiful.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

yes well trying to clean up and throw out.......sometimes I think it is just getting heaps worse instead of better........one job leads to another bigger one...........OMG