Sunday 25 August 2019

Nundle 2019

I just love going to Nundle it's one of my favourite places to sew, take a breath and just have some me time. This time I made this quilt from this lovely Australian wildflower fabric . The photos don't do it justice . When I have it quilted I will take some more photos. It actually has a very pale green and white background and the colours are so much more vibrant.

Without the border 


.                                                                     With the border

I really liked this one Amy did 

3 comments:

Janice said...

It is always fun at Nundle. Beautiful quilts.

Susan said...

Great quilt - really well set off by that border. Great job.
I also love the other one by Amy - that would be so good in Christmas colours.

Denice Barker said...

It's a beautiful quilt, Jenny!