Tuesday 18 January 2022

My New Happy Place.

 For the past few months I and the builder  have been working on making my custom sewing room .Everything has been packed away but now its ready to go. I am so super lucky to have this and I am so super happy I no longer have piles of plastic tubs, I now have drawers , I no longer have machines and things on the floor, I now have them in the cupboard and I no longer have carpet to trap the pins. I am just waiting on my sliding doors for the big built in . So ready to get sewing but a knee replacement surgery on the 31st Jan might slow me down a bit. But I will get in there. 

Walk in here 



Yep my own TV and design wall . I can move the cutting table when i need to its on wheels

5 comments:

Denice Barker said...

It's beautiful, Jenny! And all of that natural light! What a bonus!
As for working during your knee recuperation, well, I see a nice recliner chair sitting right there waiting for you and some hand work.

Chookyblue...... said...

Looks great is the cupboard that need the doors - did they block off towards your room? The lights lovely

Sharm said...

Oh this looks fabulous!!! So much better without carpet and I just love the drawers and the lovely way you have it set out! You are going to enjoy this space!!

kiwikid said...

Your room looks amazing, enjoy.

dq said...

It is truly adorable! So strategic to have your machine face the window.