Saturday 27 May 2023

Scrub Stitching creations and thank you messages

This placemat roll was made by Jo , thank you Jo




Moda Mini in Christmas fabric our retreat project for 2023

My swap gift was from Sue… I was very lucky , thank you Sue , a zipper bag full of goodies 


Sylvia from Germany made these very cute snail pin cushion for the zoomers . I love it.

Tracy showed  me a pin wheel block and the little blue pin cushion was in our goody bag with the Annie Downs pattern kit.

I made the sewing caddy using Tula Pink fabric and patterns by Annie



 

6 comments:

Janice said...

What a lovely lit if mementos from SS. Your bag was stunning.

Susan said...

Was a fun time - lucky you to get a snail from Sylvia!

kiwikid said...

So many lovely gifts, we had a good time didn't we!!

loulee said...

It was a great weekend, with many gifts given and received. Love your bag.

Denice Barker said...

You were all spoiled weren't you! Chooky sent a friendship drawstring bag kit to me, too, via Gail. Hugs to all!

Chookyblue...... said...

lots if lovely goodies Jenny......hope the place mat has made it into your van....