Saturday 30 March 2024

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you all out there in blogland. To those I’ve met personally and to those I know virtually have a wonderful time with family and friends in whatever way you celebrate Easter Sunday . Easter blessings to you all. I’m spending Easter with my family and I’m loving it . I haven’t posted the kids for a while so sorry a lot of family photos in this post . 

My beautiful granddaughter  Easter 2024
Why are boys always being crazy?? My grandson 
Good Friday- Barra on the barbie . My son is the best cook
My hubby  

My son, our one and only child ..love him to hits

 I have few photos with my daughter in law and I together and love this one


The boys 



  

 



5 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Beautiful photos of your beautiful family, Jenny. I especially love the one of the two grands together.

loulee said...

Happy Easter.

dq said...

You have a beautiful family, Jenny! Did you by chance make your son's Easter shorts? Very Eastery.

Janice said...

What a wonderful way to spend Easter. I can’t believe how the kids have grown. I remember when they were born. They look so grown up in the photo of the two of them together.

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG Jenny I cannot believe how much they have grown.......