Sunday 28 April 2024

Scrub Stitch’n 2024 Retreat



This post is a little late since Scrub Stitch’n was about the 10th April . But better late than never. 
 Of course I can’t put all the photos in one blog but here are a few - no priorities just what came up first Scrub Stitch’n blog has lots more. 
The Boss lady .. Chookyblue


Kylie’s. 

Also Kylie

Lea’s I think 

Betty and Stephanie I think if I’m wrong please telll me and I’ll correct it . These ladies love ,love scraps

Georgina’s 

Maureen foundation piecing a


Our theme was ‘STARS’

Lea was … yes the Milky Way!  She was a star

Di’s dinosaurs

Miranda’s Strawberry quilt

Christine’s dogs

Brenda’s bear

 



There are always flowers 

The ladies 

The bloggers 

All set up to go - thanks Chooky and helpers

Some drone photography 

Show and tell 

Di’s unicorn back pack

Made to order template 

Sharm’s Down the Rabbit hole. 


We all had a great time. Thanks Chooky 

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

terrible photo of me but a great post............glad you could come again......

dq said...

I remember Kylie working on that hand pieced quilt last year. Yay! It is done! Love Brenda's Bear too!
Looks like Sharm got her Rabbit Hole quilt top done - good for her.

Sharm said...

Great photos and such fun memories were made xo
Ps……..I’ve been using the pipe cleaner lol