Friday 9 August 2024

Playing Catch Up

 I feel like I’ve been in catch up with my Chookshed Stitchers Challenges. But I am trying my best. 

August should be EPP projects but I have just ed my bear quilt from a while back . I decided to use a minke blanket as a backing. NOT my favourite. I learnt to float the quilt during quilting and NOT to baste it across top and bottom or down the sides.  

Any way it is for Hubby and he won’t mind a glitch or two.  This is the last of  3 panels he bought me when he went to the USA a few years ago now. The minke type blanket I used on the back is very warm, soft and cozy.

I was only able to  complete the centre panel of “ Cloverdale House “ last month so like this one it may take some time before it’s finished .

Warm and cozy bear quilt

.
It’s very hard to see the quilting on the back
Still very much learning


No comments: