Saturday, 12 September 2026

Baradine August Escape 2026

 Well it seems like I just got out of the car after a couple of thousand kilometres. Now I’m in for another 5 hour drive to a quilt retreat but wouldn’t miss it for the world. Chookyblue does a fantastic job with these retreats at Baradine. 

I was working on my Rapid Fire Hunters Star quilt. I have done all the blocks now. Just need to put them together.  

For someone who is trying to use my stash it didn’t help that weekend. I found some very cheap fabric to use for backing and  a lot of fat quarters . Thanks Di for the beautiful Tula Pink fabrics in the fat quarter swap. (Front left)

,

.

Hunters Star blocks all ready

.
A couple of panels and some fabric for backing or to build the mining truck quilt.

Each retreat we get a coffee mug to  use and keep. This year was very spring themed  .. a buzzy bee.. cute















No comments: