Monday 8 August 2011

Stacey's at the Gap

Me (left) with my quilting buddy and good friend, Gail



Hi all my blogger friends, sorry I have been out for an extended time but I am back. We had the most fantastic trip to the Northern Territory and back through the Dinosaur trail via Richmond, Winton then to our son in Alpha and then home . A lot of kilometers but such fun. Remember all of those little squares cut out on the accuquilt machine. After a weekend retreat at Stacey's at the  Gap near Warwick it has grown to a quilt. What a lovely place to go. At the top of the great Divide just east of Warwick. We enjoyed sewing all weekend from 7.00 am until 10.pm and they provided the most beautiful food for us, good home cooked meals, a big fire to keep us warm and very friendly hospitality.


All busy finishing UFO's
Another finished quilt top from my sewing table. Sad you cant see the lovely little birds in each circle.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

your quilt is lovely...........always great to get to a retreat..........

Chookyblue...... said...

oh and I enjoyed your trip too