Wednesday 28 October 2015

Rope basket at Cottage on the Hill

Last weekend we had the best weekend.  7 of us went to Cottage on The Hill  at Nundle. The girls made beautiful quilts and I decided to make a rope basket.    Jo, Gail, Margie, Di, Kerry, Sheena and me.

Hmmm... could  be because I have some quilts to finish off first before another one joins the clan.  

The lovely Kerry Swain helped us all and always make us all feel welcome.





The beginning with Kaffe Fassett fabrics... I love them.



    Miles of piping....




   Basket Building






All Done ... I loved it.


                                               Jo, Kerry and Gail  ( jo's quilt behind in Anni Downs fabric )




                                                            Sheena






                                           Kerry did a lovely dresden

Until next time.....Happy  sewing 

Jen 







4 comments:

Susan said...

Great to go home with a finish instead of a UFO! Lowe it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,oh this bag looks fantastic ,well done my friend,and do you have another little baby due? xx

Janice said...

Lovely creations as always coming out of that weekend. You basket looks so very summery. I reckon you will get loads of use out of it.

Dawnie said...

Wow lovw the basket, must make one of these one day. Nice fabrics too