Wednesday 19 April 2023

Scrub Stitch’n 2023

 Well, what an interesting time we had. So many new and old faces to meet, stories to be told, ideas to be shared  and beautiful quilts to look at. Thank you everyone even under crappy circumstances I still enjoyed it. I totally missed our cook Ronnie even though she popped in from time to time.

I chose to make a bag by Annie pattern for a “hold all caddy “ my Oh my - either my brain retired when I did or I was just too relaxed. It took forever. I am very pleased with it though and I am sure I will make the next one much faster . Thanks to Donna for organising it all, she always does a brilliant job. I have put a selection of the photos I have. By no means all the people quilts or photos but I’m sure between us all you’ll see them. I have to say how special it was to have our overseas visitors in a more remote part of the country.

The bag that took forever
.
Deana and I showing off our wares
The internationals and myself 
Tracy,me,Lou,Gail,Raewyn and Deana (standing) sitting are Sylvia and Chris

Best outfit - so much thought and sewing Sylvia

.Raewyn looks so like a little gum nut even though she was a good gum tree .Sorry Raewyn🤪
Just having a drink country show style with Miss Jules
Kylie and Lea
Maureen,Susan and Lynda lined up for dinner.
Tracy and pocket rocket stitcher Deana
Our Annette, Lea Natasha and Jules
, '
 The tourists-its a long way to Uluru 
 '
The nutters🤣🤣

Chooky and Lea at the show bar
The lovely Diane did some stitching for me
Susan myself and Lynda
Brenda and the green goanna 

Jo nut baby 🤪
Brenda’s goanna 





Lea’s


New Zealand Quilt 

Lou from NZ

Tina’s quilt


One of Sue`s creations

.