Wednesday 27 December 2023

ChookShed Stitchers 2024 Challenge



Today the Chookshed  Stitchers zoom group got together and I made good choices thanks to the Deana and Donna duo. I am joining in the 2024 challenge and the ten projects I plan on working on are -

 1. Cloverdale House

 2. Attic Window bear

 3. English paper piecing
 
4. Panel Quilt 

5. New Zealand collected fabric quilt

6. Anni Downs Baradine Project 

7. Forest Friends Quilt

8. Christmas Stitchery
 
9. Tula Pink Project

 10. LLama quilt 

This is my list of challenges...whoa! it looks a lot but here we go. I may never surface from my sewing room..

8 comments:

dq said...

Yay, Jenny. Great list! It will be fun!

Sharm said...

Doesn't look like my comment came through yesterday - but it was great to catch up with you on zoom again and I'm looking forward to our challenge working together through the year!

Susan said...

I'm looking forward to completing/working on some things.

Janice said...

It was lovely to catch up with you yesterday. That is a great list of goals. It will be fun to see how we all go. At least we have the time to sew these days.

Chookyblue...... said...

lol...........so pleased you made the right choice........
looking forward to seeing your progress on the challenge........

loulee said...

That's a good looking list. Have fun.

kiwikid said...

I think we all might be in our sewing rooms for the year Jenny! Great list and we will feel good when we get a finish!

Jo said...

Jenny, good to see a full list of projects to look forward to.