Tuesday 21 November 2023

BLOGGER CATCH UP

I was lucky enough to have two special visitors while I have been in hospital. Susan aad Cheryl called for a visit and brought coffee and chocolate. How lucky was I? You know that's the good thing about our blogger group. We started in Nundle years ago and we have picked up some on the way and everyone is kind and caring. I just love the connections made through our blog group we are even international. I thank our "Producer" Chooky, thats what I'm going to call her anyway ,is amazing in keeping the tribe motivated and in touch. Love you all . I am leaving hospital tomorrow and I am so happy about that. I have had excellent care here, the nurses and doctors cant help you enough. I met Cheryl twice since I've been in Brisbane, lucky me . The photo of Susn is not current but just so you know who im talking about.

6 comments:

Denice Barker said...

It's amazing the friends we've made in blogland! So happy, too, that you can go home. Hugs

Janice said...

How nice to have blogging friends visit. They are a nice bunch. It will be so good for you to get home.

Susan said...

The blogging tribe is wonderful!

hope you are feeling much better now!

loulee said...

Good to have friends visit. Chooky has a lot to answer for. LOL

kiwikid said...

So good you have had lovely quilty friends visit Jenny.

dq said...

You sounded good today. I wish you a good recovery.