Saturday 24 February 2024

February's Cookshed Stitchers Project 2 Bear Quilt

 I am so glad we said we would 'work' on these projects because I have been away a lot of February and I don't think I'm going to finish but I have started . Well picking the design and fabrics anyway. I showed my panel in an earlier blog. I have decided to use a bear paw block in these colours .


Going with bear paws in some way 


My practice block

I had to do bit of planning for this one 
I like it — but now how many and the layout ?


7 comments:

Louise said...

Maybe add some flying geese

Janice said...

That will look so good.

kiwikid said...

Love the blocks, they will look fantastic - might not be finished but is being worked on.

loulee said...

Any progress is good progress. I'm sure you will figure out what works.

Denice Barker said...

Flying geese! What a good idea! This is going to be beautiful, Jenny

Susan said...

Bear Paw is the perfect block for that panel...you will sort it.

Ma Betty said...

I wonder if a fine black border or 'peeper' around the panel itself will avoid the edge getting lost when the background of the bear's paw is very close to the haze behind the bear on the panel?