Wednesday 13 March 2024

ChookshedStitchers Challenge 4

 Challenge 4 done. For me it was a panel quilt. It’s not a huge quilt but one that has been in the stash for a number of years. Then I saw another little project I have had for 12 months or so. I decided I would do both for this challenge. I still ask myself why did I need the motivation of a challenge to dig into this part of my stash? That’s why I love a stitch along . 

The advent calendar is “ Santa’s  Tree Farm’”  and the other panel is “Snow Buddies” 

The advent calendar was easy to do as all the little pockets were folded up and not individually sewn



=



7 comments:

dq said...

I love what you did with your panels! The snowman one gives me great ideas. I even love the border!

I am still undecided as to how to approach my panel quilt.
Good job getting done so early and even adding another!

loulee said...

I enjoy those wee advent calendars, they are so quick and easy, but you could make so much more if you feel inclined to embellish.
You're on a roll this month.

Denice Barker said...

Two projects! It does feel good to get some of these things finished, doesn't it? I am close on getting mine done but not quite there.

Janice said...

Well done. How good to have a bonus second finish. They look so good and the striped border is perfect.

Lianne makes stuff said...

These look great Jenny you are definately an overachiever well done

Jenny said...

Two great panel projects. I've never made an advent calendar before. The stripey borders look great on your second project.

Chookyblue...... said...

your cruising Jenny........