Thursday 14 March 2024

‘Easy does it’ Patterns by Annie

 After finishing my Chookshed Stitchers Challenge I’ve got the bug so I have started on another couple of projects. If you were at Scrub Stitchn last year you may remember my ‘Catch All Caddy’ another from the Patterns by Annie collection. But I added something special, one of our visitors from the USA , Tracey made me this pin wheel block so I added it to the bag…the memories from that weekend  are many and happy.


The new bag with it’s matching buddy .





5 comments:

Louise said...

Love the 3D effect of the pinwheel on the bag, very cute. Cheers, Louise

loulee said...

Yes, I remember you making that bag. It looks great alongside it's matching pal. What a wonderful memento to have, a block made by a lovely, lovely lady. I do hope Deana and Tracy can visit Baradine again.

Lianne makes stuff said...

I loved the bag you made at SS last year and the matching pouch looks great with it I love By Annie patterns and see more in my future sewing room well done

Lianne makes stuff said...

I loved the bag you made at SS last year and the companion bag looks great

Chookyblue...... said...

oh that looks great Jenny..........great use of your pinwheel too......