Sunday 3 March 2024

Finished Call of the Wild - Bear quilt

 

I am so wrapped to be finished the flimsy . If it weren’t for the challenge I’m sure  it wouldn’t be done at this time. Thanks Deana and Donna. It has a few lumps and bumps on the design wall but I’m sure you see enough of it. Bernie loves it so I’m very happy about that because it will be his tv quilt for winter. I have to say I was a bit hesitant about all the points but I’m glad I chose the bear paw as I think it really sets off the bear. It’s also something I have never done before.  Ok now I better check out the next challenge . Happy quilting . 



4 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Oh, Jenny, it turned out beautiful. I like the black line in the border and around the bear. You were right to put the bear paws around the whole thing. It's perfect!

loulee said...

The bear paw blocks are perfect. I'm sure Bernie will feel loved snuggling under his bear.

dq said...

You are welcome. It is so fun to see so many accomplishing their goals!

You border choice is fantastic!
Do you have bear, buffalo, and elk in Australia?

Chookyblue...... said...

That looks great Jenny