Monday 27 May 2024

New Zealand Quilt.

 Wow I’m glad the challenge is to work on a project . No way I’ll be done this month but I have started. It’s quite hard to design a quilt I think. I was not feeling very creative either. But I have it now. I bought this fabric, I thought ,not that long ago, however, I’m glad it hasn’t deteriorated with time. It was our 25th wedding anniversary trip and now we are past 40. Whoops!! Lucky I put this project in the challenge. 

The planning

The Fabric
Yep I had to search for this one

There is a range but not a lot of each so I will add some plain or contrasting



5 comments:

loulee said...

I have that panel and many of those fabrics. Looking forward to seeing what your plans are. I'm sure you will come up with something lovely.

Chookyblue...... said...

Goodluck Jenny......

dq said...

Cute photo showing you "found it"! I like those little details in a blog post.
It looks like a great NZ project to work on for May.

Susan said...

Love the feature fabric.... it's going to look great....

Janice said...

This challenge is the best to keep us motivated. I can’t wait to see what you have designed.