Tuesday 2 July 2024

July Challenge- Chookshed Stitchers

Well I'm sorry I did not get to June's Challenge - YET!. Life was just too full. -
July's Challenge number one is Cloverdale House. This is what I have already done on Cloverdale house. It was designed by the late Di Ford Hall. It is a beautiful quilt with lots of fussy cut applique and Broderie Perse.I was fortunate to do a workshop with her at "Cottage on the Hill" in Nundle .
I had to share this on my blog. My mum and my grandchildren.

9 comments:

Denice Barker said...

That quilt is going to be beautiful, Jenny. And the photo of the kids with your mom is, too. Frame this one!

dq said...

It is so beautiful, Jenny. I really hope you can make progress on it.
I can see you in yur mom, and the grands look very happy and sweet.

loulee said...

We all know that life, and puppies can get in the way of our sewing time. Good luck with this months project. Remember, even 5 minutes work is progress.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful to have a photo of the generations together. Your Cloverdale House looks beautiful Jenny, enjoy working on it.

Janice said...

Enjoy working on your quilt. It is gorgeous. Lovely family photo.

Susan said...

your Cloverdale House will be gorgeous....Good luck with progressing it -

Chookyblue...... said...

goodluck with this months challenge.........
family moments are precious.....

Gail said...

Pretty quilt you will have when finished! Mum with the lovely great-grands, always lovely!

cityquilter grace said...

family always comes before quilting doncha know...lovely mum and grands...good to see you on zoom!